June 13, 2005

hello!im back!
jia you everyone!
set out and strive hard for yr goals!!
btw,i had changed my name....yea. brand new change .or maybe temporary only. go visit my blog to know my new name ((: u can also scroll down to see my b'day wishlist which have very interesting content but priceless la. heehe.
oh yea. i forgot to include tt i want 2 ENERGY CONCERT TICKETS!! [i don mind more thou] haha. oh well. me n my big fat hope.
i sound very ego but its just a link to my blog so visit my blog to continue!haha.
http://lollip0p-.blogspot.com

good advertising brain.haha

anw..to jialing and serene : yepp. strive for yr goal and nv say die!!!
to liudi : heylo toot! enjoying yrself so much in china, u forget abt us!? :O
okk..everyone jiayou!
im still recovering from a v.v.v. depressed state


-jiayin

No comments: